NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE COMPETITION
- Eligibility: The competitions are only open to those persons who are 18 (eighteen) years or older as at the date of entry (if you are under 18 years of age please get the consent of your parent or legal guardian before uploading any Material) and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Avalon Television Limited (the "Promoter"), Google Inc., and Channel 4, or their associated, affiliated, or subsidiary companies/organisations, their families, agents, or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners, are not eligible to take part in the competitions. The competitions are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering a competition you agree to abide by these rules and our decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. We reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at our sole discretion. By entering a competition, you represent and warrant that you are eligible to participate based on the Eligibility requirements above. In addition, you agree to accept our decisions are final and binding as it relates to the content of each competition.
- Competition Period: Each competition opens on Thursday at 12pm GMT (the “Opening Date”) and closes the immediately following Monday at 12pm GMT (the “Closing Date”). All competition entries must be received no later than 11:59am on the Closing Date. All entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into any competition.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter a competition by marking Material with the hashtag ‘HomeTasking’ and uploading it to our social media pages for the Programme. As a participant your entry must meet all competition requirements as set out in these rules and in the relevant ‘HomeTasking’ instruction video for each competition in order to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules and specifications will be disqualified at our sole discretion. Any entries which include or refer to graphic violence and/ or adult content will not be considered.
Prize: The winner of each weekly competition (the “Winner”) will receive a voucher to the value of £50 (fifty pounds) to be spent on the official ‘Taskmaster’ merchandise at www.taskmasterstore.com (postage and packaging costs of any goods purchased are included). The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is rewarded. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at our sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable.
Selection and Notification of Winner: From all entries received for a competition, a panel of judges assessing the quality of them shall make a shortlist of what they consider to be the 10 (ten) best entries which will be presented to the Taskmaster himself, Greg Davies, who will decide the Winner at his sole discretion. The Winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize. We shall notify each Winner by contacting them through the social media site on which they uploaded the Material within 7 (seven) days following the Winner’s selection. We are not responsible nor shall have any liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email or social media security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Not shall we be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner fails to claim the prize within 30 (thirty) days from the time the award notification was sent or is found ineligible, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner for that competition may be selected. If any Winner violates any of these official rules of the Competition, they will be disqualified (at our sole discretion), and all privileges will be immediately terminated.
- Terms & Conditions: In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the competition should non-authorised human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond our control, impact, or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the competition. We may, in the event of any of the above issues, determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by us. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the competition or violates these terms & conditions will be disqualified in our sole discretion.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this competition constitutes your agreement to release and hold us and our subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Competition and/or; (i) the Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of the prize or any portion thereof; (ii) any type of technical failure; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; and/or (v) electronic error or human error in the Competition administration or the processing of entries.
- Privacy Notice
The information that you provide will only be used for purposes of this Competition, including running the competition, deciding the Winner, and promoting entries. Uses of personal data received by us from the entrants in the course of the competition are governed by this Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions herein.