I am Nathan Good, the Global Taskmaster Champion. I got that title by being the first to complete Alex Horne’s inaugural Taskmaster book. The people that were the first to complete his second book, got Greg's silver head. And now, here is book 2.1, where you can also become the proud owner of Greg’s beautiful bonce (albeit not a very good one. I made it. From papier-mâché! And I wrote the book, not Alex, so it’s not really book 2.1. But it should be fun. And it is for charity, so please give generously). Just donate the amount you feel comfortable with below and you will be sent a 200-page Treasure hunt (in digital PDF format) right away. All the proceeds will go to homeless charities across the UK via Homeless Link. Happy hunting!
Homeless Link is the national membership charity for frontline homelessness services. We work to improve services through research, guidance and learning, and campaign for policy change that will ensure everyone has a home and the support they need to keep it. During the Covid-19 pandemic, homelessness services have stepped up to ensure the people they work with have been kept safe and supported during this unprecedented time. At Homeless Link we have made supporting our members through this a priority; adapting our ways of working and delivering grants, projects and events in new ways. For more information, please visit: https://www.homeless.org.uk/
Homeless Link will receive by way of donation 95% of the sale price of this purchase, the remaining 5% covers credit fee and administration charges. Homeless Link is a registered charity in England and Wales (1089173).
Registered Office: Minories House, 2-5 Minories, London, England, EC3N 1BJ